Tuesday, September 19, 2006



This is my one daughter who has not caught the flue yet she is trying to stay healthy.

Good Morning I am a little sick of tomatoes I put up another 40lbs yesterday this time I blended them and then put them into freezer Zip lock bags which would be no big deal until I was rushing because it was time to go to the School bus so I loaded all the bags into a large bowl and then promptly dropped one going down the back stairs and it exploded all over the boot room. The exploding was enough to make me mad but I just recently re-did the whole room in a lovely white with very white accessories (not very practical for 8 eight people who live on a farm). It is amazing you all did not hear me:)
I am dealing with sick children still this flue is going through the whole bunch of them I get one half way through it then another one starts. I can handle the sick kids it is waiting for it to hit when and where will I be near them or will they be at school and my one son could not hit a toilet or sink if he was paid, so how do I politely keep him out of the living room or out of his newly renovated room which he is on the top loft bed.
I have been working on some more fingerless gloves for my youngest daughter but she picked the wool I only have one ball of this fluffy purple/pink wool so I hope to be able to make them out of it. If I don't I guess it calls for a shopping trip to Kamloops which is about 1 hour and 20 minutes to an hour and a half away. It is very hard to find much in our town.
Anyways I am way behind schedule must go get the rest of the sleepy heads that are not up yet.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh I could nearly scream FOR you after reading about the tomatoe disaster!! On white walls. Oh you poor thing.