Thursday, September 14, 2006

I had a Great time at our dye work shop even though it rained, thundered and lighting throughout the day. We were quite cold but what a lot of fun. I came up with some crazy colours and my Mohair dyed beautiful it takes the colour real well.
Tonight my three youngest children and I stayed home after I sweet talked my husband into going to hockey and to take the kids into town to the school dance. We went outside in the rain moved chickens to a different house, cleaned the chicken house and then raked out the barn and sorted our first bag of Alpaca to get it ready to head to the mill.
Today I washed, cubed 30 lbs of tomatoes and put them in the freezer, what a long job but it is done. Tomorrow I must do the peaches but I also must head into the bank and Oh my gosh I hate going to the bank I will do anything to get out of it.
The other night I had something get in top my very expensive Alpaca grain I had it in a large tupperware garbage container plus another container and who ever it was totally squashed my garbage can in half actually bent it right into two and then completely flipped the other bin over tipped all grain then threw it over and of course it rained all night so the grain is wrecked and did I mention you cannot buy that grain in our town. I am pretty sure it was a bear which the novelty of them is really wearing off.
Well I must go so have a Wonderful night and take care

1 comment:

Laura said...

Sounds like you stay SOOOO busy! The tomatoes and peaches, sick kid, bears in the alpaca feed, and a dye class that took all day long! I hope your daughter is feeling better and all the kids got to their practices. I know it's rotten to mess with banking stuff. Too bad it's such a necessary evil.