Friday, June 29, 2007

Cold, Cold very, very cold and my two oldest children are camping way up on phase three. It is the end of June and it is miserable of course it does not help that when I get a chill there is no warming me up.
I am extremely tired we have had a lot of children visiting and they have been very good just none of them need any sleep I am needing sleep. I know for a fact I will not sleep tonight for worrying about the campers or my other son still in Kamloops at 9:18pm at night he is at a sleep over too. Other than children making me worried nothing is knew just taking the days one day at a time.

Well I am off to get ready for bed I am trying to crochet a flower I never get anything right that I try with knitting or crocheting it is a little disheartening but maybe one day it will click.

No comments: