Sunday, June 24, 2007

We had a nice weekend busy one but good. We drove up to the dam to look around and on the way home we found an amazing rock. Well actually I was the only one who thought it was amazing and we brought it home it is big heavy and we are quite amazing to be able to lift it. I will post a photo tomorrow. I have been working on my pond and guess what the pump has quit again. The pumps I use are expensive and they do not seem to last very long so my husband is going to take another look at it soon. He may look at tomorrow since HE WON'T BE WORKING AGAIN if this keeps up we will lose our ass one day rained out, too muddy, moving, no permits Ahhhhhh. we have been off for nearly three months.
Just four more days until my little kids are done school and I can't wait. It will be nice not to have to run let them stay up late not try to make 7 lunches a night I love summer holidays.
I must go I am tired and I still have children playing outside hide and seek 3 of mine and 4 visitors.

No comments: