Monday, June 04, 2007

We are still waiting on the last Alpaca if she does not have by the end of the week she must not be having my goodness they give us no warning so unlike sheep and goats. Today we fixed fences and dreamed about cows being gone. I am onto painting the bathroom in our room then all that leaves me is the hall but I won't rush that and in the fall I may do the laundry room but I am not sure on that yet.
When I am finished painting I think I will put together a scrap book of my daughter's graduation she is doing one for herself but I thought I would do a smaller one for us. Well I must run have a good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gigi,
The room is beautiful and Pink. With the exception of the cowboy hat.
I looked on the Herald web to look at grad photos. They were good.
Love Sal