Monday, February 22, 2010


Tonight I watched Canada win a gold medal. Very Cool! I also watched Sam be a player in practice. I think he quite enjoyed himself. However I think I could win the gold medal! for the most times having to rip out my Chenille (not sure on that spelling) scarf. Gosh how hard is three stitches... obviously quite hard.
My husband slept all afternoon until 6:30 then he went to hockey then off to work. How backwards is that. Thank goodness he can still haul though. I have been gathering some unfinished projects in my knitting. I hope to either finish them or unravel them and collect the yarn. I am also winding up silk, bamboo on my bobbin winder. However I really should head to bed morning comes so early. Have a wonderful night.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, look at lil' Wilbur, he is even smiling for the camera!
Such a kissable wet nose.
Love your niece.
xoox