Tuesday, February 02, 2010


This was up on the Connector heading to Kelowna. It is only a short span along the highway of heavy snow on the trees. Really over all there is not a lot of snow up there. However this was magnificent, amazing, awesome and so wanted to get out and enjoy it walk through it. I just had to settle flying by at 90 km an hour trying not to loose my camera from the wind blowing it. My husband thought I was a bit crazy but I was in total awe of this. I LOVED IT.
Today the ground hog saw his shadow so that means six more weeks of winter. I sure hope it is right. We need to work. Today I have to run to town. I have been avoiding going to town.
I have been working on my small loom and I have finished my scarf. I now just have to tidy up the ends. Which will take a while. Then I am going to sew my squares together of our Olympic project. Well I must run have a good day
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are right Gig, that was a pretty amazing photo. You should enter this one into the Fall Fair in Sept.
xoxo