Tuesday, April 13, 2010


Today the weather was dreary, gray and wet. Not good for work. So no work tonight. Sigh ...I hate this. Mixed feelings Allan so needs the break from the horrible hours.
I worked on my project and laundry.
Then after supper I went out to weed my Lavender gardens. I can see my Lavender is coming back. I did loose a few plants though. One of my gardens is so dry that I had to water the plants today. I can not wait until the Lavender is up growing strong with the beautiful mauve flowers blowing gently in the wind. I can smell it all ready. However here, gently blowing in the wind NOT going to happen we have very strong winds.
As soon as I am finished my tea I am off to bed. I am going to sleep on nice fresh clean sheets. I always sleep better in a fresh bed.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: