Friday, April 02, 2010


I hope you all have a Wonderful Happy Easter. I hope your weather is way warmer than ours. It is bloody cold here, absolutely miserable. Today was a fun day we slept in until 6:50. Then did chores, had a wiener roast, Savannah and Jeremy came out to visit, watched a movie Alvin and the Chipmunks. I made a few more trading cards. I am quite enjoying make those cards. Some do come out really pretty.
Our billets have left that was quite the experience... not too sure about all of that. My daughter leaves Sunday morning. I hope with all my heart she learns from this and has huge, huge manners when she is back East. I am pretty sure she will be awesome. I truly hate the thought she will be gone for Easter. I really hate sharing my kids. Then on top of it my oldest son is away playing hockey. However I know Easter Bunny will find our house. We are so ready for him to visit.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: