Sunday, April 25, 2010

Wow I can not believe I have not posted since Thursday. I thought I only missed one day. That should tell you I have been very busy. Very busy watching soccer in horrible, miserable weather. It was so cold the wind was unreal. Then I worked outside quite a bit. I got my water going in the yard. My dad has the pipes out in the fields so let the watering begin. Weeding also has been done that seems to be never ending. I have not planted my greenhouse as it is still freezing nor have I bought any plants. I so want to go shopping for flowers though. I would like to buy geraniums, Lavender. I would like to plant sweet peas. I am going to grow herbs, tomatoes and maybe pumpkins.
This week I am going to tidy near the gate and the flower bed on the drive way. So I still have a lot of work ahead of me. Well I am off to make sure some young boys are in bed sleeping. Have a good night.

No comments: