Saturday, June 11, 2011

Strawberry Shortcake
This morning over coffee Mom and I were talking about Strawberry shortcake. Mom is off to one of the churches who is having a Strawberry cake tea. Ahh now I want to make strawberry shortcake. The only problem is I have no strawberries, no cake or no whipping cream and I am pretty sure wanting cake does not warrant a trip to town.
So I will just have to dream about it...
Saturday today my Husband should be home sometime today or if not early tomorrow. He has been on a week long road trip hauling up near the Yukon. Somewhere near Watson Lake.
He has seen amazing wildlife Grizzleys, Black bears which he says there is so many it is like us seeing deer about. Wolves he has actually seen quite a few. This morning two wolves were chasing a  Cariboo across the highway in front of him. He has saw Moose both moms and babies crossing rivers along the side of the roads. He has seen foxes....I so should go next time so I can have my camera ready!

No comments: