Saturday, June 18, 2011

This is just a quick post to let you know I will not Internet until the end of next week. We have been having troubles with our phones and now we have no Internet. So as long as I have Internet on our road trip I can type.
We are off to buy seven sheep. We are buying one ram and six ewes Dorpher if I have that spelling is correct.
Our weather has been horrible. It was so unreal windy at home it actually gave me a headache.
The wind was so strong it was wrecking our front gate again.
We have been extremely busy farming. We have been checking the fence line, water moving sprinklers, cleaning the pool, refilling the pool because the wind keeps evaporating the water.
School is just about our which will be nice. A little while longer we have a band concert, exams....

No comments: