Sunday, January 14, 2018

I can’t even imagine where I have been.

 Life has been so busy, so busy just doing life stuff. I was going to delete this blog but I couldn’t do it.

 I remember writing it in the mornings before I took the kids to the school bus or trying to write something with six different stories being told. I mainly wrote it for my one sister she loved to keep up with what we were doing, reading stories or catching little bits about the kids activities. 

There is spelling mistakes, grammar errors, no sense sentences, loss of train of thought …
 welcome to my life.
 It is one big amazing jumble

I will try to keep up

Honestly the reason why I fell so far behind, so deep

Well
I put a lavender garden in, we made it to over thirteen hundred plants ~ lavender farming is a time sucking, wonderful adventure with absolutely no life and no time for anything else. It is full speed ahead and the only peace, is in the dead of winter. Time will tell how this ventures out.
We are off to start new adventures here on the farm for 2018. Adventures I need to be able to pull off by myself as the children have all grown up and working. And, my poor husband is still taking the lead with horrible hours. I am excited, it will be fun, it will be challenging, I will get creative and make choices.

It will begin with fibre and woolly animals.
Come along for the ride you can click to follow along on the right side of the page.

You can follow along on Facebook at these pages
 Sunflower Farm and Petit Creek Lavender
Also, Instagram is super fun we are @sunflowr

Or add me on snapchat username judy-suzuki

No comments: