Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Sometimes this computer, social media stuff is just over my head.

 Ahh I wrote a blog post last night granted I was seriously so tired I wanted to fall asleep. Well, I tried to share but the picture I had used on blog post of our grandchildren kept coming up on Facebook, so I had to delete the sharing. I tried changing the picture but no, it still showed our babies. So, I did not share it, but it is still there on the blog.
I just can’t figure this blog stuff out, so I guess as fancy as it will get is I write and just share it like a letter. Some people make money on their blog ~ I just don’t get it.


Another thing is Instagram which I really like but again I can’t do anything fancy if you would like to follow I am at #sunflowr and yes, it is spelled just like that. Instagram is quite nice it is a low-key way to follow along.
The other Facebook page I have is Petit Creek Lavender that is a pretty page you can check that out if you like.

Today here is a mixture day of rain, snow and kind of dreary. The temperature is not very cold holding around zero right now. The milder weather is sure being welcomed by the animals I think they are enjoying it. 

No comments: