Thursday, January 25, 2018

We have three girls and three boys, we are blessed




 ~ Girl, boy, girl, boy, girl, boy ~



Each birth was like a Christmas present you never knew what you would get but the anticipation, excitement, the gratitude and the unconditional love that a Mom feels with each child is amazing. I wish I could bottle up those feelings that I felt at that moment of becoming a Mother for the first time and every other time after that. I try to explain it, but I can’t bring it out in words, but it is tucked deep down in my heart that I carry every single day of my life. My children are my greatest joy!
My husband and I do not look like each other at all. We are quite different in appearance, we have different back grounds.

 ~man oh man we make beautiful children~

There is absolutely no denying that these six children are siblings. As unique and individual each one of our children is they hold strong family traits good, so very good.
 I laugh and can close my eyes and damn if I don’t know they are mine. Good or bad. It’s all there.
I worried that as my children grew up that they would be walked all over but no it’s there that strong I’m not taking no shit attitude. It will show up quietly or loudly.
They stand strong together, they tease each other but watch what happens when someone from the outside upsets one, wrong comment, wrong gesture. It’s good so very good. They are close to each other, they talk to one another, they look out for one another, they can hold pretty good grudges to anyone who messes with one of them. Sometimes I feel I should have been a referee, keeping the peace find a middle balance.


My wish for every family is love, hope, faith and Inspiration.

 Lead by example.
Take the roll.  

No comments: