Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I didn't realize it had been so long since I have posted but I have been busy. Today I wrapped presents and baked cookies for the cookie exchange on Sunday however I don't think I will be able to go the cookie exchange but if I can't go I will send one of my darling's. I always start out with great ideas for my cookies but every year they are not too fancy but I will keep trying.
My oldest son and my youngest daughter just headed outside to go in the hot tub ( in bathing suits only and a towel of course)anyways it is up to -23 and they get out to the hot tub and it must have turned off from all the rain and it was only 67 they just flew in from outside cursing and yelling. It was very funny not too much sympathy here.
When it gets cold here today was -25 it makes you wonder why we have so many animals it is very hard to keep them all warm and water for the rabbits is totally a night -mare. I have decided to cut down on the sheep and goats but I have to decide which way to go, so time to do some searching and figure out what I am to do.
It is so hard to believe it is December on Friday time is going way to fast.
Our cat Simon is missing she never goes very far if she is not on the back door step she is in the wood shed so I have a feeling maybe the Coyote might have gotten her. The last few days we have had a Coyote hanging around watching us from the next level of our property. Well must run have a wonderful evening.

No comments: