Monday, November 20, 2006

What a nice weekend only two hockey games and we all went to the one out of town to Salmon Arm we woke up at 5am my oldest son played at 10:45. We watched his game then went on to Kamloops and I bought my oldest two girls new dresses for the Christmas formal and my youngest daughter says she needs more pants so she got a new pair of jeans. I sent the boys with their dad to the sports stores because if their dad had been there no shopping would have been done.
There has been not too much knitting done but I have finished the poncho I just have to put it together and work on the neck and tassels. I am working on a toque ( not sure on that spelling but it is better than saying hat)
I am still hanging cages it is a lot of work to get them even and try to use my small space the best way I can. I am tempted to use this shed until I can move them into my sheep barn but I am not sure what the best thing to do is. However knowing me I will change it and make a whole bunch of more work for myself.
I have plans to change my yard around my house this spring I would do it now but I have to wait until all my roses are dormant, so as soon as I can work the ground in the spring I will start. What I do I keep a book for all my great ideas (the stuff that keeps me working until all hours of the night).
On our travels I love to look at people's homes and if they are scruffy It makes me want to come home and clean and change things. I think my husband just dreads when I get a new idea he thinks a home should only have grass not me... Roses, flowers, arches, ornaments, roses, flowers , roses, flowers I think you get the picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see the poncho. Do you think you could take a photo and post it?

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see the poncho. Do you think you could take a photo and post it?