Saturday, December 23, 2006

Holidays have arrived school is done and work finished for a few days. Last night we had a wonderful visit with my sister and her husband and there 2 year old boy we opened gifts sang played the saxophone and had tea and visited. It is a lot of fun to get together. A few posts past I wrote about the Poncho I had made for my niece to give it as a gift well my sister thought for sure it was for her so guess what she got... It was really funny. Then my youngest daughter felt sorry for her and thought she should have something made from her so she mad her a pink scarf and brown tassels.
My youngest brother is on his way to Maui to spend Christmas with his family so I already feel lost he has been here every Christmas since he was born and I get a homesick feeling because he is not here. The bonus is my oldest sister will get to have them for Christmas it would be her first Christmas over there without family so it does work out.
Tonight we celebrate my niece's husbands birthday so there is a lot of celebrating all around. Have a wonderful day and I hope to post again in the next day or two.

No comments: