Translate

There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Years Eve

Tonight we are watching movies Ice Princess, Cutting Edge the kids are skating they have friends over today we had 6 extra visit and they had so much fun. I taught one young girl how to knit on her Nifty knitter and I am spinning some beautiful wool from Aurelia wool and weaving colour Iceberg. It is very, very nice.
My oldest son is in town at a friends and that is so out of my comfort zone I wish they would just stay home and be safe. I don't know what I will do when they move out? Tranquilizer sound good...
Today is my young niece's 6 birthday and she is in Maui with her family for the holidays and I miss her very much so if they read this . "I love you and Happy Birthday".
I would like to use this New Year to catch up on 1/2 projects that are not finished. I don't have too many but I think I will finish what I have started before I plan anything new.
Anyway Have a wonderful and safe night make Great Memories and see you all in the New Year 2007. My wish is to see our world find PEACE, Kindness and Love

No comments: