Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Years Eve

Tonight we are watching movies Ice Princess, Cutting Edge the kids are skating they have friends over today we had 6 extra visit and they had so much fun. I taught one young girl how to knit on her Nifty knitter and I am spinning some beautiful wool from Aurelia wool and weaving colour Iceberg. It is very, very nice.
My oldest son is in town at a friends and that is so out of my comfort zone I wish they would just stay home and be safe. I don't know what I will do when they move out? Tranquilizer sound good...
Today is my young niece's 6 birthday and she is in Maui with her family for the holidays and I miss her very much so if they read this . "I love you and Happy Birthday".
I would like to use this New Year to catch up on 1/2 projects that are not finished. I don't have too many but I think I will finish what I have started before I plan anything new.
Anyway Have a wonderful and safe night make Great Memories and see you all in the New Year 2007. My wish is to see our world find PEACE, Kindness and Love

No comments: