Monday, March 29, 2010


Oh my goodness did we have horrible weather today. So much rain, wind and snow. Quite a cold day!
The girls came home from school and soccer just frozen. It is amazing how the weather can change from one day to the next. Today I ordered sheep tags it took me awhile to figure out where to get them from. It has been so long since I have bought any I could not remember.
It is so funny to watch the goats. They so hate the rain. The first drop and they are off running. And, yet the ducks they love the rain the wetter the better. It will be hard on the animals tonight as it is freezing now.
We are getting organized for Tanisha's grad. The dress is bought, the grad fee's are paid all I have to do is order the pictures. With a grade twelve year all we seem to do is hand out money.
Well I should head off to bed it is amazing how fast morning comes. Good Night
Posted by Picasa

No comments: