Translate

There was an error in this gadget

Monday, October 30, 2006

Good Morning
Another weekend gone by. Yesterday on our last ice time my oldest daughter plays for Midget house and they were playing a team from out of town there was a bench brawl. I have heard of them but never seen one and all I was hoping my daughter would stay on the bench and not get in the middle of all those boys fighting. We have 3 -5 girls on our team and none of them seem to aggressive. It was crazy all the kids were fighting but I am not sure what about. So now I am not sure what is going to happen the coach sounded like he quit last night it seems so unfair always a few people have to wreck it for the other's.
We have had our first snow fall yesterday the wind is very cold and it froze to just about -10 last night. It caught me off guard the cold so I hope all my bunnies are okay. I know the goats and sheep will be warm but it never fails we always get a hard rain before a cold spell.
I have finished knitting the two pieces for my vest now I must figure out how to put it together. I am little worried my pieces do not match. Only time will tell. I also started knitting some beautiful white Angora I had spun it thick and thin and added a touch of sparkle. It is very pretty so I hope the finished product is just as nice.
Anyways have a Great day off to wake up children.

No comments: