Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Yeah I got out of hockey duty tonight my husband does not have to leave at 2am so he went tonight. However it is the calm before the storm the next two nights are hectic with concession duty. Today I had a nice lunch with my neighbors it is so easy to by past taking the time to visit but when one does take the time it is quite nice. I am to go to spinning tomorrow but I am just not in the mood I have to be in town from 2:30pm until 10pm and I find it is just getting too much with the running around. Today was a beautiful fall day a little wet this morning but quite nice by 3pm and I enjoyed going out watering the rabbits and checking all the animals out. Well I must run I hope to go to bed early but I always get a second wind and I end up staying up way too late.

No comments: