Thursday, May 31, 2007

Today was a different type of day my very faithful actually unbelievable faithful dog past away today. It was quite sad she was so faithful tome she would not let herself die, for many many years she has been two steps behind me so close I would run into her or bump her. All day I kept thinking I should go check her or look out the window to see if I could see her. My daily routines are so lonely now because she could not follow me the last few days and I think it broke her heart. Since the day my dad got sick which must be 4 years ago we have gone over to Mom and Dad's for coffee every morning together. It is terribly sad. We have other dogs and I love them all too but Poppy was mine all mine she hated any man that would come by me however she was fine with family. I truly do not know how it will be without her.

No comments: