Sunday, May 11, 2008

Graduation time

Today we went off to Kamloops to pick up my oldest son's suit his graduation is this coming weekend. He is so full of piss a vinegar we did have fun though. Now if I can just get him to school for the next month all will be good.

Isn't he lovely it is so hard to believe he is all grown up it seems like only yesterday we had to sit in front of his door way with are legs across to keep him in at bed time and recite many stories in hopes he would fall to sleep. He told me he felt like God in his white suit ...
It has been straight ahead full speed since we arrived home no down time for a second and it doesn't look like it will slow down for awhile.
I was asked how everyone managed while I was away. Well my husband did well all kids were good animals all made it. My husband has very bad allergies so he had to chores with a mask on his face. I think my kids might have a little too much freedom I know who runs the roost around here:)

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL YOU MOMS! I HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL DAY AND BE THANKFUL THAT WE HAVE THE BEST JOB IN THE WORLD
Posted by Picasa

No comments: