Friday, February 15, 2008

I am moving furniture tonight I just about have my room where the computers are done I will leave my main computer hooked up until Sunday night then we will be off the air until Monday or Tuesday night. I was trying to move my big desk and it is a big heavy beautiful oak desk but really hard for one person to move anyway the top hutch fell off as I was working on it and I caught it but I really have sore arms now. I still have to figure out what to do with the fish tank it is also large that will be Sunday as the poor fish will need the water (that made no sense like no kidding they need the water :)
After I do this room I have to move it all back in the same day they are finished because we then need to move in the next room into the living room. Not really a big deal except I am never home.
My youngest daughter was at a preteen dance and when I went to pick her up tonight she was already waiting for me outside which worries me it is quite dark out where she was. I think she was scared because she told me everyone was talking how the police were coming because the neighbors were complaining on the loud music go figure how loud is a preteen dance with ages 7-12. I feel sorry for her if she was scared next time I will make her take her cell phone in case she wants to come home earlier, we live quite a ways from where the dance hall is. Well I must continue on working and tomorrow is a full day of hockey.

No comments: