Monday, February 25, 2008

Today was a very warm day the ice is starting to melt even though we are a long way from it being gone. I worked a bit outside still trying to win over my gates not yet they are still iced in. My dad hung me up some lights so I will plug them in at night then I do not have to walk over in the total dark, we also set up the barn camera. So we are getting ready!
I have my Kitchen light back it is so much better being bright one light is still not working so I have to look at it.
On WEDNESDAY wear PINK it is anti bullying day wear pink to support a boy from Nova Scotia who was bullied for wearing pink his first day of school so some other kids who were upset about it started an anti bully day! Help support them wear pink and pass it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: