Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Today it warmed up enough and with a lot of digging I won on the gates. It is so handy being able to use the gates now. It was nice to work outside I do hope tomorrow is nice also but I do know underneath all that ice is one big mess.
Today I had our lunch which was fun and nice to see the other ladies we a had a good visit. Then tonight we had hockey and during hockey time I went to a ladies house to make cards.
I had two boys home from school today one with a bad headache that lasted on and off all day. The other one who really did not want to go to watch the school play that their school was going to see. All last week he asked if he had to go and he was so set against it. I told him he would have fun and probably really enjoy it but no go! He has a hard time with change but maybe next time it will be easier to get him to go.

No comments: