Sunday, February 24, 2008

I'm home it was a nice weekend I learned some very cool things. Some of the techniques were quite fun maybe if I get time I will post pictures. There was a total of 11 of us so a small group but we all seem to have fun, had a room to our self and some very good food. We ate french toast, strawberry cake, steak, stew, Caesar Salad, chicken, cream pudding treats, plus much more.
Oh my gosh my spell check is working go figure and it is a good thing I was spelling Caesar wrong. Sometimes I can't figure this computer out.
I am extremely tired I did not sleep well when I was away the first night I had nightmares about snakes all night I first turned out the light a t 10:30 then I was wide awake at 1:20 with very sore arms from working with the goats the day before I left. Then the rest of the night was snakes every colour different faces on them charcoal snakes it went on and on .... The second night I could not sleep from an aching neck from my very hard pillow and I kept waking up and when I was sleeping I was having nightmares of my oldest son.
Then my husband picked me up at 10am I had to go home early as we had a lot of hockey and plus my husband starts early shift which means he leaves for work at 10pm fun. On the drive home we came through Ashcroft and went straight to town to go to my youngest son's game, well on the way I saw the wild horses but no; no picture... no time to stop...hmmm...My middle son would have loved to see them. Well off to find tea. I hope to get some pictures up soon.

No comments: