Sunday, February 17, 2008

I was up early this morning if I tried real hard I may have been able to sleep in but I really do love mornings but unfortunately I like night times too so sleep is not always a priority. When we left the arena last night and as I left the dressing room from checking my girls (we were the only ones in the arena) I lost one of my knitted slippers it is made out of Bamboo which I have decide is very nice to knit with. Anyways my daughter found it and walked by it thinking it was a skate guard but then decided it looked like my slipper. I am very grateful she found it but how embarrassing to loose a slipper. One time I lost a ball of wool and the arena manager came up is this yours and of course it was mine and another time I lost a ball of yarn but it was still attached to me and I was still walking...
Well I am hopeful I will get more time later to write but again it is a full day of running and I must have the room and hall way empty for 7:30am not a big deal if you don't count the 43+ boxes of flooring I have to put somewhere.

No comments: