Friday, February 01, 2008

Today we were in town and seem to accomplish quite a bit it is really amazing how fast the days go by. Now it is 8pm and I am extremely tired I can hardly stay awake but we have hockey until 10:45 so it won't be an early night. I may not be able to publish this post as my scanner wants to do a virus scan. We have a full weekend of hockey again so I may not get time to write. I am nearly finished my scarf if I can stay awake long enough I should be able to finish it tonight or if not tomorrrow. Then onto a new project. It has warmed up but it is still chilly. We had to have our fire off today so we could clean it and our house cools down real fast. Yesterday we had a lot of trouble with the fire it was sending out piles of thick black smoke the kind that burns your throat, it sent off both fire alarms. We are burning real pitchy wood and it made thick black like cob webs all inside the wood stove so we tried to clean out some last night but it was still hot and today I cleaned the rest. I bought one of those logs that is suppose to clean out the stove and chimney. So I hope it did what it is suppose to.

No comments: