Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tonight has been a very different night since 3:30 we have been doing a science fair project my youngest son and his friend and I must of shushed them a 100 times as my husband is sleeping. The project turned out well and we took 88 photos it was fun but glad it is done.
We then went out and separated goats rechecked them and ended up keeping 9 in the barn with the camera on them I am pretty sure no one will have for a few days but better to be safe than sorry. We either have ice or water so I must keep an eye on the girls.
I had a very terrible phone call tonight I am in shock, feel sick to my stomach, I keep getting cold goose-bumps, then a dreaded thought of it can't be it has to be wrong to he next thought of despair of OM MY GOSH what did he go through..... I can keep listing my emotions that are not making any sense.
A person I have known for a very, very long time was killed tonight oh my gosh just writing that makes me short for breath. I really liked him he was fun and I grew up knowing him he came to my wedding watched my kids grow...
Remember you never know what tomorrow brings, make peace, live life to the fullest, be thankful for what you have and love your children, parents, brothers, sisters, in laws we truly have so much lets not forget.
I wish for all of you to be blessed and and go calmly through this journey of life. My thoughts are with each and everyone of you.

1 comment:

Tami said...

So sorry for your loss.
Take Care.