Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Today my mom and I went to Kamloops for a quick trip to pick up flooring for our house it was suppose to be simple quick well it was not it was stressful and expensive. However it is another job done then I had to go to a meeting for my oldest son he is going to train to be a fire fighter for Forest Fires. NO I DON"T WANT HIM TO DO IT!!!!!! but he wants to try so I signed the paper. This is the same boy who could not roast marshmellows when he was younger because of the smoke or during the last forest fires when he was little "MOM I CAN"T BREATH".... Not very comforting is it.
It is melting snow everywhere water is everywhere floading the road. Tonight when I came home there was a man stopped with a sign that said wash out. My poor boy Alpacas need a boat if it is still there tomorrow Iwillt ake pictures. Well I must run to bed my youngest son may be sick again he was asleep in my spot of my bed when I got home and my other kids said he was asleep by 6:30 tonight. Talk to you all soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucky Al going to the Canucks game,I hope he can find a road open. Where is the wash out?
Why is J. wearing a Cent's jersey?