Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Telephone stand finished. The material for the seat came from my Oma's home in Harrogate when I went back in 2001. Tonight my family was having ice cream with thick black chocolate sauce when my middle son bumped into my husband and ice cream flew all over the new floor all over the telephone table and all over the covered seat. I did so well I never said a word ... but I bet you know what I was thinking.
This is the hall way before the new flooring.
This is the hall way after the New flooring.
Today I took this table outside and put the grout on it. It is still quite soft but it should harden in a few days.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

escape said...

i like the black cat on the picture.

Kathy said...

Hi! Thank you for stopping by my blog. You live in British Columbia? What a place that must be! I've never been to the Northwest. Someday, maybe! Your new floor is lovely against the green wall. The colors are very pretty. I always enjoy seeing what home projects people are working on. It's inspiring! Have a lovely day. ~Kathy

Heidi said...

You sure must stay busy with your family and large home! Your new floor is really nice! And your newly painted phone bench is cute! I paint everything I find white! Thanks for visiting my blog!
*Heidi*
Everyday Cookies

Anonymous said...

The house is looking great! I love the floors! Now you are going to need a new vacuum to pick up all the fur balls.
The color in the living room is a nice creamy one.
Thanks for putting up the photos. I am still working on mine!
Miss you.
Love Me.

Anonymous said...

Hi
Gig
Love the floors. They really add a polished,look to your house. Starting to look quite like home decorating magazine like. Good job and can't wait to see your next project.