Monday, February 18, 2008

Today was a good so much done we got a lot of painting done at my mom and dad's house, tomorrow I will just finish the touch ups. We then dug out gates, checked out goats, our new flooring is in the computer room and down the hall we then put the furniture back filled the fish tank. Then started to remove it from the kitchen and family room for the next day. I had to repaint in the hall but that is done now. It is good to get these things done. I am quite tired tonight so after I have tea I think I will go to bed we did not sleep to well in our house last night. I have had to put my wool on hold but my last dyeing was a nice red. I hope to post pictures soon of the before and after. I still can not get my spell check to work on my blog so if anything is mispelled or missing letters sorry. I am not sure what I can do about it, it has done this before then one day it will work. Well off to bed have a good night.

No comments: