Tuesday, November 10, 2009

1607 that is number of this post. Amazing really. Sometimes I write on this blog and have absolutely nothing to say. Most of the time it is at night and I am too tired to think.
today turned out to be a wonderful day. The sun was shining it was warm. I washed my truck, cleaned out the duck (oh my goodness they are messy). I had to have Tanisha in at the dentist at 9:15 so while she was having her teeth worked on I ran around and did the jobs I had to do. Then we came home and headed back in for after school time, hockey, pizza fund raisers, trips to Walmart. So now Allan and two kids are at a Centennial game Junior A hockey. Miss Hyacinth is at her oldest sister for a sleep over/ Then that leaves just Dalt and I. He did not want to go to the hockey game.
Tomorrow I am so going to try to sleep in. No work, No school. Oh there is hockey but not until supper time.
I hope I get some time to play and maybe start my project. I guess I will just have to wait and see if I can make time tomorrow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness you BLOG. I appreciate all your words no matter what you do in the day. It makes me feel connected to you. don't stop. Love you. your favorite sister.- and I don't mean Heide.