Wednesday, November 04, 2009

I have been finding the time flying by. I just do not seem to have enough hours in the day. Right now I am so tired I can hardly stay awake. However if I don't write a post before you know it another days goes by... I just came home from the arena. I am so grateful the weather has been staying nice and that white stuff is staying away.
Tomorrow I need to be in town at 8am to have the running boards put on our truck. So I think I will drive the kids in take the truck and then walk up to visit Nana. She has been quite sick but after sleeping her afternoon away she did sound better tonight.
After school today we went driving an appointment has been made for two weeks. So we must fit as much time in practicing as we can.
I think I am going to start working on my 20010 Olympic project. I am feeling inspired. I will write about it as soon as I get time to start.
I really must go to bed as I am absolutely knackered. Have a good night

No comments: