Saturday, November 21, 2009

I am on my way to Armstrong. Sam has a hockey game then Hya has a hockey game. The sun is shining beautifully, 7 degrees a very very nice day. We had a very quick visit with Jordan. I hate how our life is rushing full speed ahead no time to think. I so wanted to visit Jord longer.
Tomorrow I am staying home to farm. I need to movce my Alpaca's in the barn the weather is just way too wet.
We just found out this morning Tanisha can not get her license in our new truck. We do not have snowflakes on our tires. So mad panic, phoning around. Gm has some tires and will squeeeze us in Monday. Will it ever quit. I will be so happy when she get this license. I do hope she gets it soon.
I wish you could see our sunshine, it is amazing out. Well I should run in case I loose cell service. Have a fun weekend.

1 comment:

freshisle said...

No snow yet for us. I hope it holds off a bit longer.
My husband just changed my tires - getting ready!