Monday, November 02, 2009


Today I did a quick trip to Kamloops to get our canopy put on. The roads were clear so it was a good drive. I had my three oldest children with me. All of them were not feeling well and the sniveled all day.
When we came home my husband put on some stickers so we can pick our truck out in the parking lot. They all look the same. With our van there was only her.
The flu is going through my kids. Not really bad just enough to make them feel miserable. I so hope I do not catch it. I really do not have time for it. Oh my goodness if they give it to me I will soak it up for all I can.
We did not do any hockey tonight since Sam had to be picked up from school today. I think he is just not feeling well but no flu yet for him.
I have started a little bit of Christmas shopping. I like it when I get the bulk of it done. Then I can relax and enjoy the holiday season. Girls are so much easier. To find things for boys... they are just plain hard to buy for. Unfortunately shopping for me is never a problem I love everything.
Well I am waiting for my oldest daughter to phone then I really have to go to bed. I am so tired and she is not off until 9:30pm. I don't dare wait in bed and would be asleep in seconds.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the Roxy sticker!
Miss you
xoxo