Monday, November 16, 2009


It has been raining non stop now. Where was this rain in the hot summer when we needed it. It is crazy but I would sooner have rain than snow.
Not a whole lot new. Just the monotonous life of hockey. Wondering how we are going to fit the next weekend into our life. Then wondering why do we do it...
Today we finally put winter tires on our oldest daughters car. Thank goodness the snow held off until we could mange to do it. Then next is our logging truck then our pick up.
I have started my project. I am not too sure how it will turn out. I need to get a few more photos. I am having a hard time getting my pictures from my back up drive so I can send them either to Walmart or print them myself. I am sure it is quite easy I just do not know how to do it.
I think I will head off to bed have a good night.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: