Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Oh my God!!! I just watched the most horrible video of a man being arrested. I was so disturbing to watch. I truly hope his Mother never ever decides to watch that. What is happening to our world... I think part of my heart broke watching that. I would hate to be the police, the ambulance or that poor, poor mans family. NO-BODY'S LIFE SHOULD END THAT WAY.
I don't even have an answer. I swear it would kill me if that was my boy. Watching him shout out like that. NO shit he was screaming. I think anyone bleeding from being beat like that would not be normal.
I truly can't tell you how upset I am. His poor family! Never in a million years will they ever get over it. Gosh I hope his Mom does not see it.
I know a lot of bad things happen. That there is a lot of rotten people. However we all must remember they belong to someone. His Mom and Dad love him. Gosh I wish I could erase that and that I had never watched it. Please everyone pray for his Mom and Dad
I am going to have to ban watch I look at in the news. That was not good for me. I can't stop sniveling about it.

No comments: