Saturday, November 07, 2009

River filling

Yesterday I made a quick walk to the river with Miss Lulu. We could here it rushing from the house. So off we went to explore it. It is a lot higher. I have definitely seen it way....higher. With all our rain then snow in the mountains then melting down it comes. It sure is a shame it all just end up in the ocean. Too bad we could not hold onto the extra water for in the middle of summer when it is hot and dry.

On our walk home we decided to take the small loop home. On the corner of our road where it forks to go up there were two does. I was so in shock I have never seen them there. I was a little concerned that the buck would be with them. Then on top of it I had my camera and did not take a picture. I was too busy admiring them. Miss Lulu was a little nervous and kept liking over her shoulder the whole way home. Some watch dog she is.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: