Monday, November 23, 2009



Today was quite a busy day. I drove my middle daughter in today for her grad pictures. It is hard to believe I will have had three graduates. Man time is flying by.Then I went back to town to get snow tires on. I had my oldest daughter drive me around to do a few errands. We had a very quick walk. Then it was a mad rush to go watch volley ball. We then flew home the kids grabbed a snack then off to hockey. Our weather is hanging in there and that is so good. We do not want any snow down here yet.
My Mama Alpacas and baby seem to be enjoying the barn. I cleaned it out today. I hope to be able to clean it every day. One day slacking can mess it up for the whole winter. It is just like not digging your gates out after the snow fall. No digging means climbing fences and gates all the way to Spring.
Tomorrow is another busy day. I am not allowed to say what we are doing... but I will hint... it involves my learner driver...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: