Monday, November 09, 2009

This morning I decided to drive the kids into school. On my way home I saw the mountains above us. The snow looked so pretty white, crisp and cold. I truly was beautiful and as long as that very beautiful white stuff stays way up in the mountains...I will keep loving it.
Tonight it was pouring absolutely down pouring when we came out of the arena.
We have Wednesday off. How wonderful is that. Maybe just maybe we can sleep in. I would like to think we could stay home and do nothing. I bet you that won't happen something will come up. I can guarantee hockey will happen.
I am planning my new project so far it consists of a 24 by 36 inch canvas. A large picture. Now I need inspiration. So on that note I am off to read in bed wait for my husband to get home form his hockey game. Wait for Miss Hyacinth who is coming home with my husband. She was working on a project for school with her friend. Then I will wait for my oldest daughter to phone when she gets off work. This is her first shift back. She has been off work for a whole week while being sick.

No comments: