Wednesday, November 11, 2009


November 11 2009
Today was Miss Lulu's first Remembrance day. The day turned out really beautiful. The sun was shining very, very beautiful. What a wonderful day to remember our soldiers. I am thankful for them. I feel sorry for them and their families. And, I will never ever freely hand over one of my sons or daughters. I will fight it each step of the way.
Every Mother out there I feel your loss, your pain of your child being go so far away. Yet I also feel your pride. You all are amazing Moms to share your children. I would never be so gracious. On the sake of sounding dramatic. I truly think it would kill me and I could not deal with it. I have enough trouble saying goodbye for the day, off to fight a forest fire, off to play hockey, off to live with another family.
We did so much today brought over wood, raked, cleaned, hockey and then I spent the rest of my time in my two younger boys rooms. Oh my goodness could you hear me. Man they are pigs. I am happy to say they are all clean now.
I guess it is obvious I did not get any cool projects done or started just not enough time in a day.
Tomorrow night is picture night for hockey it is a long crazy night. Waiting, waiting then mad rush. Usually we have a big storm on picture night. So lets cross are fingers that there is no storm.
I am off to send kids to bed. Have a wonderful night
ps Thanks for the comment Sally. Glad you like to read the blog
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Silk said...

I just can't believe how much Lu looks like Jackson...don't ya just love that hairy face.. Levi is finally getting used to the haltie.. walks like a charm beside me... snow... yuck.......

Anonymous said...

So what did Lulu have to do on Rememberance day? Remember how many ducks she has killed "in action"?