Sunday, November 22, 2009


I love this picture Hyacinth took. It looks like the leaves were place by choice on the tree.
Today I stayed home. I moved my two momma alpacas and the baby into the barn. I need to dry that baby off. They will not go into any of the shelters I have for them. So in the barn they went.
They can still go outside from while they are in the barn. Their food and water will be inside so they get used to staying in. Not the brightest lot.
We had a bit of a snow storm this morning but it all melted during the day. A full fledged winter is still staying on the out skirts.
My oldest son is home for a day or two which is nice. He went hunting with my brother this morning and now has gone to do some visiting.
Tomorrow I am taking my truck in for snow tires. Will these tires ever quit...
I am hoping to finish my picture I am working on. I just need a bit more time uninterrupted time.
Tomorrow is Grad picture day, then next day driving test
Well I am off. Have a good night.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: