Thursday, January 25, 2007

Behind

My niece likes to inform me I am behind on my blog but Oh my goodness the days go by so fast and do you know what it is. It is warmer outside and I love Spring everything looks a mess, animals need to be sorted, grain needs to be changed. Have you ever wondered how everything is a mess when the snow melts but you went into Winter with everything clean? I don't get it.
Tonight was a good night kids are Happy, hockey was good, track and field was fun, my oldest son did a little driving, the kids at home kept the house clean the only down fall to it I have not seen my husband but I am sure I will see him Friday night.
Don't you hate it when you know you have something but for the life of it you can not find it. I have a book called Northern Angora I have looked high and low all over it is fairly new or in perfect shape but I can not place it and I really would like to read it again. Sometimes a I am so organized I am disorganized it drives me crazy.
I am sporting a lovely new crochet head band, ear warmer thing it actually was real quick and looks pretty neat as you can tell I am rather pleased with myself. It never fails to amaze me when I can where or use something I have made.
Tomorrow is my lovely Great niece's birthday she is getting to be a very big girl. The Great thing is I mailed her a parcel and it arrived in less than two days right to her door. How cool is that.
Anyways Baby Girl if your mom is reading this she will tell you "We love you very much and wish like crazy you still lived in town so we could share cake with you, many hugs and kisses and give your baby brother a big kiss to"

No comments: