Saturday, January 13, 2007

Count your blessings

I just looked at a Blog about a little girl who battled cancer so bravely and she has now passed on. It totally broke my heart and I feel sick and so sad. We must take every day as a gift and not let little things bother us they are little things in our short lives. Children are amazing they are so brave so full of spirit and they are truly the most precious gift in our lives. Please take the time to enjoy every moment bad or good with your children or if you have no children take the time to recognize other peoples children around you. Please make wonderful memories and spend time with the people who are important to you. Take Care and Best Wishes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Gig, I miss you. I have been able to catch up on your blog since I have been ever so busy with training in Austin and Maui. Tough life to learn your job in 2 destination places. The weather is lovely here in Maui. I can honestly say I am not missing the weather back home but I am ever so missing my children. Can you believe I am anxious to get back to -30 degree celcius weather! I just want to hug them and kiss them and squeeze them. Soon enough, I have been counting my sleeps until I am home, 3 more to go.
Heide is here with me, I am at her house and she says she misses you too. She is always on your blog checking what is happening in your life. She actually has 3 nights off in a row, that rarely happens she says. Tomorrow we are off to do more touring. We have been BUSY.
I will phone you soon. I Love you lots. Mandy