Monday, July 20, 2009


Don't you just love these guys. They were so clever to all line in a row.
It has been nice and warm the last couple of days. It suppose to be warmer tomorrow. Good for me but not good for our forests. I just talked to Jordan he is fine. He is camped at a school. It is hard to talk to him as he cuts in and out. I am not sure on that phone the storm I don't think it is all that good.
Today we opened the gates to all our different ducks let them eat grass all day and mix. We want to keep them all together so it is easier to give water and less chores. Tonight is the first time they will spend the night in one area. I need a plan by fall. I hate to loose them to the bobcats Maybe a steel cage bobcat and bear proof.
Today I baked shortbread cookies not a good thing to do as I could eat them all.
I am nursing some pretty bad blisters on my hands from yard work. They do not really hurt but I don't want them to open then they will hurt.
Allan is on early shift he has to go at 11pm. Our whole time feels like night time we are quiet all the time. All afternoon or evening until late at night as Allan is sleeping. Then in the morning as the kids are sleeping. It is weird when I drove into town this evening and people are walking, bike riding, playing. I always think everyone is being quiet or sleeping because we are.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: