Tuesday, July 28, 2009


Here is another picture of the Lavender farm that I visited. It was nice and warm there. The day before there had been a wind storm and they shut the doors early as it was quite dangerous. We met my son for dinner that night. He comes of the mountain at 7:30 we picked him up just after eight. We went to a restaurant called Kelly O Bryan. My firefighter bought my dinner and my friends.
That day we came to Kelowna stopped for a quick walk through the mall then made our way over to the lavender farm. We picked our own lavender it was $7.00 and all we could fit in these twist ties. It was quite a big bundle. We had a nice drink of Lemonade. I enjoyed the gift store it was so nice and quite good prices. We stayed several hours and the minute we hopped in the care we cranked the air condition.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: