Thursday, July 02, 2009

Today has been a very busy day. I woke early and left for town just after 6:30am. I went into town to take Savannah her birthday presents. She had to work all day from 8am until 9:30pm. It made her really unhappy to work on her birthday.
Today after I came home from taking in birthday presents I came home and Dalton and Sam and I went and brought home 140 bales. I am tired sore and I am going to find my bed. I hurt my knee and my left arm while I was doing hay. With my knee when I was using my knee to lift the bale up into the stack my turned itself backwards it was awful. Then my left arm would feel like when you hit your funny bone every time I lifted or pulled a bale. My left thumb is shooting tooth ache pains down the them into the hand. Not fun when I still have 400 or so more bales to do. I think as soon as my kids head out to Bridge Lake tomorrow I will go for another load. I need to bring all the hay in within the next week as I will be gone the following week.
So my one sister and her family is at Bridge Lake waiting for everyone to show up. My other sister and her husband and my oldest brother and his family arrived today. We met our little nephew for the first time today. He is really lovely.
Well I am off to bed have a great night.

No comments: